A Galaxy Far, Far Away...: Wow...

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Wow...

It's been a couple months since my last post, but there wasn't much to post about other than work and World of Warcraft, since that consisted of 95% of my summer break.

That's right, I play WoW. :P I have a level 60 undead mage (frost spec) with an epic mount, 700 gold, and a handful of epic gear, to boot. A lot of people are surprised at the pace at which I leveled over the summer, but I'm not. Not after playing Star Wars Galaxies, no fuckin' way.

I'm back in school again up here at The Ohio State University.

Classes aren't going to be too difficult this quarter, which is good. Psychology, History, Economy, Archery. Oh god, shoot me now... /sarcasmoff

I live in my own apartment and it is by far one of the coolest things this year. Not to mention they have a parking garage that allows me to have my car up here with me in Columbus.

I have a job for OIT as a lab consultant who watches over and maintains the computer lab on campus he or she is assigned to. Basically, we just sit on our ass for the entirety of our shift (I have 2, 4, and 7.5 hour shifts) only having to answer questions somebody might have for me and keeping a count for how many computers are in use every hour on the hour. Bonuses? I get paid a good amount of money, I can do homework while on the job (among other things), and I have access to a computer the entire time. Did I mention that I'm making this blogpost while at work? Checkmate.

I never bothered to even glance at Facebook or MySpace over the summer. I haven't logged onto LOL Instant Messenger since January either. Oh that's right... because I don't care. Google Talk is sufficient to my needs.

In the meantime, have a good, clean fight. Let's get it on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home